a story about indignant nipple hairs, out of tune air guitars, creased semi-pants and the lonely nights spent in a crusty karaoke bar with the pricks you love

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

i'm in love

with a lesbian. fuck. just my luck.

Do you think when Samuel Morse sent that first telegraph in 1844, "What hath god wrought," he ever concieved that so much vulgarity could be packed into such terse, brief sentences?

In related news, I now have one follower of my blog. That is a 200% growth since yesterday. If this blog were a baby (obviously an extremely malnourished one that constantly soils itself,) it would be fucking massive. Like Robin Williams' progeria riddled character, in Jack. Just without the hairy hands.

However, and I'm only thinking about this as to not be accused of a lack of foresight, if my only follower does turn out to be a lesbian and feels that I'm encroaching on her territory, I could lose everything. Oh well. What's life without its risk?

1 comment:

  1. I miss seeing my name in here! And I just bought a tall hat

    ReplyDelete